Size: 125 ml, 12 pcs
This Depilatory Cream is specially designed to remove unwanted hair while leaving the skin velvety smooth and soft. For hypersensitive skin with weak blood capillaries. Helps prevent “venous pattern”.
Soft gentle cream is especially recommended for sensitive skin prone to the appearance of varicose veins and “spider veins”.
1. Absolute removal of unwanted hair.
2. Formula with anti-inflammatory and soothing effect strengthens capillaries and provides skincare.
3. Horse chestnut prevents the appearance of venous pattern and reduces its visibility
4. CapiSlow complex makes the hair weak and slows their growth
5. The cream enriched with oils prevents irritations
6. Plant extracts accelerate the regeneration of the skin after the procedure
7. Provides rapid removal of even short hair
8. The leg’s skin looks perfect, velvety to the touch, like after the salon procedures and retains smoothness for a long time.
Apply the cream to the skin so that all the hairs are covered. Leave for 10-15 minutes, then remove the product. After removing the hairs, rinse with warm water.
ATTENTION! Always perform a sensitivity test 24 hours prior to cream application!
Water / Aqua, Thioglycolate Calcium, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Octyl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Chaparral Extract / Larrea Divaricata Extract, Lecithin, Horse Chestnut Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Apricot Kernel Oil / Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Olive Oil / Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Fragrance / Parfum.
*We are committed to innovation and periodically upgrade our formulations. Thus the ingredients lists shown here may vary from the product packaging.
REVUELE DEPILATORY CREAMS are specially designed to remove unwanted hair while leaving the skin velvety smooth and soft. The active component CapiSlow effectively moderates the regrowth of unwanted body hair and slows down cell growth.